Apollo Hospitals Foundation's total health initiative launches Covid care centers in rural and tribal areas
The Covid-19 pandemic was trying for individuals and communities throughout the country. The fear and nervousness with a scarcity of knowledge have contributed to societal stigma that interferes with societal coherence leading to situations that favour the spread of this illness and hamper the response efforts. The answer for this has been consciousness drives in each village of the nation breaking this bubble of stigma across Covid-19.
Founded under the visionary, Dr Pratap C Reddy, the mission of the Apollo Hospitals Foundation will be to make meaningful interactions with individuals of their society and help improve their quality of life in every manner possible. Maintaining her grandfather's legacy forward, Ms Upasana Kamineni Konidela, Vice Chairperson CSR of Apollo Foundation and next-gen entrepreneur considers in producing socialistic sustainable businesses which produce significant impact and return to society as a whole. The Total Health Program has pioneered the launching of isolation centers together with releasing a health guide on creating Isolation centers to curb the next wave in tribal and rural locations. All these COVID-19 Isolation Care Centers are located in the Aragonda village region at the Thavanampalle Mandal, Andhra Pradesh and at Amrabad Mandal, Telangana inside the Nallamala forest which homes primitive tribes known as The Chenchus. The initiative provides corporates & people the chance & medical advice to encourage their villages & woods in the ideal way should they want to do so.
Talking on the powerful activation of those centres, Ms. Upasana Kamineni Konidela, Vice Chairperson CSR of Apollo Foundation stocks,"Our goal in Apollo Foundation is to bridge the disparity in healthcare originating out of the variance in accessibility and accessibility between different regions of the Nation. Together with our 'Total Health Programme' we bring forth Complete well-being of somebody, inclusive of physical, medical, psychological, environmental, and spiritual wellbeing. We're thankful to all of our supporting partners at the effective turnaround to assist fight Covid and safely nurture individuals back to great health."
Founded by Dr. Prathap C Reddy, at the year 2013, the Total Health Programme is India's first integrated rural health care service delivery community, initiated from the foundation.
Isolation Center -- Highlights:
- The isolation maintenance centre is exclusively for men and women who may not own a house isolation facility and reside together with their families.
- Free Services contain - Medical care solutions, Medicines, Food, Accommodation, Oxygen assistance to destitute patients, post-Covid retrieval -- yoga and additional emergency referral programs to local hospitals.
- Organization and support from officials -- Police, District Collector, MLA, DMHO, Gram panchayat officials.
- To assist with the withdrawal symptoms, the physicians and volunteers play various games and read stories to encourage diversion in their requirement to absorb alcohol.
The Isolation centres violate the chain of impacting family members directly.
- From the beginning in under 30 days, it's stored over 15,000 to 21000 community members from vulnerability to covid-19.