Airtel partners with Google Cloud and Cisco to launch ‘Airtel Office Internet’
Bharti Airtel India's largest communications solutions provider today announced the launch 'Airtel Office Internet' - a unified enterprise level solution for the emerging needs of small and medium-sized businesses, SOHOs, as well early stage tech start ups.
India's new businesses are seeking reliable connectivity and digital productivity tools to increase their agility, efficiency, as well as their ability to serve customers better. Importantly, these companies want to be able access these solutions with one connection.
Airtel Office Internet was created from these insights. It offers secure high speed data connectivity as well as conferencing and business productivity tools in one package.
- FTTH broadband, symmetric speeds up 1 Gbps, unlimited local/STD calling.
- Kaspersky and Cisco offer enterprise grade security that protects against viruses, malware, hackers and malicious domains.
- Google Workspace free licenses, which allow businesses access to Gmail for professional email communication.
- Airtel Office Internet provides a free Airtel BlueJeans subscription to unlimited and secure video conferencing with HD Quality, in response to rising demand for such conferencing.
- A digital self-service portal that allows businesses to manage all their services in one place.
- Plans start at Rs. With a variety add-ons such as static IPs or parallel ringing, plans start at Rs.999
According to Ajay Chitkara, Director & CEO - Airtel Business:"The pandemic has increased the speed of digital transformation for all business sizes. Emerging businesses want trusted partners to support them in their journeys. Airtel Office Internet (Altel Office Internet) is another innovative innovation that Airtel has made in this space. It brings together Airtel’s network as well as its global partner ecosystem to provide India with tailor-made solutions.
Bikram Singh Bedi, Managing Director at Google Cloud India said, "Telecommunications providers are increasingly distinguishing themselves by offering a broad range of tools that are helping Indian companies accelerate their digital transition with the cloud." Small businesses in India can benefit from the combination Google Workspace and Airtel's powerful pan-India connectivity services.
Daisy Chittilapilly, President, Cisco India & SAARC said, "As the threat landscape becomes exponentially more complex, cybersecurity becomes a major challenge for every company, no matter its size. This is especially true for small businesses that often operate with very limited resources and investments. Airtel and us have shared a common vision: to provide small businesses with enterprise-grade security. We are grounded in AI, automation and allow them to concentrate on areas that will have the greatest impact on recovery and growth."